Enter Excellence in Health & Safety
The award recognises the organisation in Ireland’s fit out sector that has delivered the best health and safety initiative over the last 12 months. Entries may be made for best practice in health and safety, compliance to standards, training or technical and behavioural improvements. It could also be a product designed to improve health and safety practices or a completed fit out project with an exemplary health and safety record.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Initiative outline: Describe the Health and Safety initiative. What was the rationale and background behind it?
- Commitment: What commitment has been made to staff training and communication of the initiative? What is the level of senior management buy in? Does it form a central part of the culture?
- Accreditation: Do you have any accreditation, benchmarking or external validation of the initiative?
- Innovation: Outline any particularly innovative uses of H&S materials, products or methods.
- Outcomes & results: What have been the practical benefits of the initiative? Show measurable outcomes, such as improvements in performance, welfare of staff and costs savings.
- Future uses: How will you use the initiative in the future? You can include any plans for alteration or expansion.
- Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry.