Enter Excellence in Sustainability
This award recognises the organisation working in Ireland’s Fit Out sector that can best demonstrate a commitment to sustainability. This can be through a reduced carbon footprint, a change process within the organisation, a new partnership that demonstrates tangible evidence of environmental benefit or the use of energy saving products and methods.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission (no cover pages): the judges ask you to address the key criteria set out below in a clear written manner, backed up by project photos (4 minimum), laying out any additional information - plans, section drawings, tables, graphics, videos etc. - so that it is clear and easy to understand.
- Initiative outline: Describe the sustainability efforts in place within your organisation. Do you have any accreditation, benchmarking or external validation?
- Commitment: What commitment has been made to staff training and communication of the initiative? What is the level of senior management buy in? Does it form a central part of the culture?
- Sustainable Materials: Describe the efforts your organisation has made to source local, Irish and sustainable products and services.
- Energy: Describe the steps your organisation has taken to improve energy efficiency, increase use of renewables and/or reduce emissions (direct and indirect).
- Waste: Describe the steps taken to reduce waste (including water) within your organisation. Have you demonstrated a reduction of waste landfill materials and the recycling of materials and resources?
- Outcomes & results: What have been the practical benefits of the initiative? Show measurable outcomes, with comparisons to previous years where possible.
- Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry.
Please Note: The cost of entry is €65.00 ex VAT for the first entry with each subsequent entry charged at €35.00 ex VAT. Payment will need to be made by Credit or Debit Card at the final stage of the submission process or your entry will not be accepted.