Enter Fit Out Project of the Year - Hospitality
This award recognises the outstanding Hospitality fit out project undertaken on the island of Ireland over the past 12 months. Hospitality here describes hotels, pubs, restaurants, cafes and night clubs.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission (no cover pages): the judges ask you to address the key criteria set out below in a clear written manner, backed up by project photos (4 minimum), laying out any additional information - plans, section drawings, tables, graphics, videos etc. - so that it is clear and easy to understand.
- Please provide a brief description of the project including the fit out brief, contract value, square footage and the dates of commencement and completion.
- Please include a full list of the team that were involved in the project, i.e. client, designers, architects, mechanical and electrical engineers, project managers, contractors and key suppliers etc.
- Execution: What was your concept and how did you fulfil the brief?
- Innovation: Please detail any innovations that you introduced through this project
- Challenges: Please highlight any challenges faced in the course of the project, and how they were overcome
- Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry, including client testimonials if possible.
Please Note: The cost of entry is €65.00 ex VAT for the first entry with each subsequent entry charged at €35.00 ex VAT. Payment will need to be made by Credit or Debit Card at the final stage of the submission process or your entry will not be accepted.