Enter Fit Out Project of the Year - Conservation
This award recognises the outstanding conservation or restoration fit out project that has taken place on the island of Ireland over the past 12 months.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission (no cover pages): the judges ask you to address the key criteria set out below in a clear written manner, backed up by project photos (4 minimum), laying out any additional information - plans, section drawings, tables, graphics, videos etc. - so that it is clear and easy to understand.
- Please provide a brief description of the project including the fit out brief, contract value, square footage and the dates of commencement and completion.
- Please include a full list of the team that were involved in the project, i.e. client, designers, architects, mechanical and electrical engineers, project managers, contractors and key suppliers etc.
- Execution: What was your concept and how did you fulfil the brief?
- Innovation: Please detail any innovations that you introduced through this project
- Sustainability: Please outline the steps taken to improve energy efficiency and reduce the carbon footprint of the original building, backed up with stats and facts where possible
- Challenges: Please highlight any challenges faced in the course of the project, and how they were overcome
- Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry, including client testimonials if possible
Please Note: The cost of entry is €65.00 ex VAT for the first entry with each subsequent entry charged at €35.00 ex VAT. Payment will need to be made by Credit or Debit Card at the final stage of the submission process or your entry will not be accepted.